Smart Marketers are using these Top 16 Marketing Automation Tools
As you grow your business, automating customer outreach become more and more critical. With so much noise, you need an automation platform that allows you to customize outreach for the individual, the device they use, their location, and more.
Heyo now works with over 10,000 businesses just like you and these are our top 25 favorite marketing automation tools for smart marketers.
- HUBSPOT – Hubspot essentially owns the term “inbound marketing” and it shows itself in their Marketing and newly minted Sales Suite with their free CRM tool and Sidekick.
- PARDOT – “B2B Marketing Automation.” Lead Scoring, Nurturing, Email, & CRM Integration all under one umbrella.
- EXACTTARGET – Offers “powerful digital marketing software for the Fortune 500″ for the small business owner on a budget.
- ELOQUA – a marketing automation SaaS company which developed automated marketing and demand generation software and services for business-to-business marketers. Definitely an enterprise tool and now owned by Oracle.
- MARKETO – “Marketing Software. Easy. Powerful. Complete.” Tools that help you personalize communication with each lead without spending a ton of time.
- SILVERPOP – A top provider of marketing software that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile, and social.
- INFUSIONSOFT – “Sales and marketing software built for small business.” Likely to go public in next year or two and favorite of info-marketers.
- ACT-ON – “Fresh approach to marketing automation that gives you full functionality without the complexity other systems impose on you.”
- ZOHO – Everything you need to boost sales, step up productivity and manage all day-to-day activities. Tightly integrated. Ready for mobile. Many many apps and platforms all unified under one roof.
- MARKETING360 – a powerful marketing and website platform built for any size brand. It’s fully managed and has everything a brand needs to drive beautiful marketing and sales.
- CUSTOMER.IO – A platform for sending targeted messages. All of your outbound communication in a single interface. Free up to 400 emails per month.
- ADROLL – Retargeting platform, making retargeting simple and profitable for companies and agencies of all sizes. One of the top 5 ad management platforms in terms of total monthly spend managed.
- SALESFUSION – An easy to use marketing automation platform that allows sales and marketing teams to be successful. Starting at $950/mo and highly targeted on the enterprise audience.
- AMBASSADOR – Makes it easy for marketers to build customized referral campaigns to engage your fans, customers, affiliates, and employees across any and all of your digital properties.
- BRONTO – #1 email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000. With an advanced marketing automation engine and solutions for shopping cart abandonment, post-purchase campaigns and powerful e-commerce integrations they are highly focused on online retailers.
- APRIMO (Now Teradata) – Power your brand engagement, connect with customers one-to-one and boost sales by leveraging individualized insights to empower every element of your data-driven marketing applications program — including processes, channels, campaign financials, performance analytics, and even digital marketing templates — in a single application, on-premise or in the cloud. Highly focused on enterprise marketers.
Over To You
Tell me in the comments below: Have you used any of the above tools? What would you add to this list?