The Heyo Blog is always on the lookout for insightful, well-written articles on the topic of social media marketing for businesses. If you’re interested in writing a piece for us, please review the information and follow the instructions below.
Our audience is primarily made up of small business owners and online marketers who want to keep up with the latest trends in social media. They are especially interested in marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Guest Post Requirements
- Must be original, unpublished content
- Must be insightful and interesting. Your article might share an interesting case study, teach a principle with examples, or explain how to execute a social media strategy.
- Guest posts must be at least 1,000 words and well structured.
- All images included should be at least 640 pixels wide
- Topics related to social media marketing are preferred. Other topics related to online marketing will be considered.
- Articles must include strong visuals, screenshots, etc.
- We prefer articles that are educational in style. For instance, you might teach the reader how to do something or use case studies to illustrate a point.
- All guest posts have a 2-week exclusivity period. After which you are free to republish the article with attribution.
Guest Post Exclusions
- Keyword stuffing or overuse of anchor text
- Posts that are obviously promotional (linking to your own website in an educational or contextual way is acceptable)
Samples of Successful Articles on The Heyo Blog
Benefits to Guest Authors
- Visibility on a reputable social media blog
- Every new article is promoted across the blog, social and email to over 50,000 readers.
- After having 3 articles published successfully, we will set you up as a regular contributor.
Are you excited? Great!
Please submit the following in the body of an email to Jen Drumm at email@example.com, with the subject line “Guest Author Request.”
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Up to 100 words about your social media writing and experience
- Links to 3 of your best, already published articles
Once we approve your guest author request, we’ll ask for 3 suggested topics (headline + short description) so we can nail down the topic of your first post.
Thanks for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!
The Heyo Team