Infographic: Twitter Tweet Cheat Sheet To Increase Engagement
Ever wonder about the little things that go along with Twitter that help increase engagement? Things such as how many hash tags you use, how long your tweets are, or if asking fora Retweet actually works to increase engagement for your Twitter campaign. As a follow up to our Facebook Cheat Sheet Infographic, we have created a Twitter Cheat Sheet Infographic. This infographic can serve as a guide to help increase Twitter interactions such as Retweets, CTR, and overall engagement.
Twitter Cheat Sheet
Twitter engagement rates for brands are 17% higher on Saturday and Sunday, yet only 19% of brand’s tweets happen on the weekend.
- 78% of engagement with a brand’s Tweets are retweets
- 22% of engagement with a brand’s Tweets are replies
- 92% of engagement with a brand’s Tweets are link clicks
Interaction rates on Twitter are 30% higher from 8am to 7pm, and Tweets with image links have engagement rates Twice as high as Tweets without image links.
- Tweets that contain less than 100 characters receive 17% higher engagement than longer Tweets
- Tweets that contain links receive 86% higher Retweet rates than Tweets with no links
- Tweets with Hashtags receive twice the engagement of those without Hashtags
- Only 24% of the measured Tweets contained Hashtags
- Tweets with one or two Hashtags have 21% higher engagement than those with three or more Hashtags
- Tweets that use more than two Hashtags actually show a 17% drop in engagement
Tweets that ask followers to “Retweet” receive 12 times higher Retweet rates than those that don’t. yet less than 1% of brands implement this strategy.
- When followers are specifically asked to “Retweet”, (by spelling it out) the Retweet rate is 23 times higher than the average.
- Retweet rate is 10 times higher than the average when shortened to “RT”