If you keep up with Facebook’s ever changing and growing ad platform, you may have noticed the Lead Ads option. Instead of sending potential sign-ups to a landing page and then hoping they follow through to fill out your opt-in form, you can collect their information right within Facebook. Comme un agent de commercialisation, I’m thrilled about this new convenience.
Here’s how you get started.
- Frapper Create Ad.
- Then click Collect Leads for Your Business.
- Create your audience. The most important thing? Choosing specific targeting based on interests.
- Set a small daily budget. I recommend $10 to start. Puis, once the ad starts performing, you can scale accordingly. If you invest less than this, you might not see get an accurate representation of the ad performance.
Étape 1: Create your lead ads form.
Keep it as simple as possible. Par exemple, if you don’t need location information, then don’t ask for it. Only collect the bare minimum. If someone clicks on your form, and is hit with a bunch of fill-in-the-blanks, they’ll exit without submitting their information.
Par exemple, let’s say you’re trying to grow your text marketing list. You definitely want to collect first name and phone number; at the bare minimum.
Étape 2: Assign a relevant post-submission landing page.
Where do you want your sign-ups to go after submitting their information? Maybe you want to send them right to a sales funnel; in hopes of making a small sale. Ou, maybe you just to direct them to a blog post packed with tons of helpful content. While you have their attention, make the most of this interaction.
Étape 3: Choose an applicable graphic.
In my personal experience, editorial images yield the highest performance, as they give the user something to relate to. If people aren’t familiar with your company, using a branded image will do no good. People just won’t recognize the image, and will therefore keep scrolling. Because the Lead Ads charge based on impressions, this will skyrocket your cost per lead. The more your lead costs; the less money you make on the interaction. Cependant; if chosen correctly, the lifestyle aspect of an editorial will capture more attention and lead to more sign-ups.
Étape 4: Get right to the point with an irresistible headline.
Offering a bonus in exchange for information? Make that very clear. Don’t beat around the bush, as this could reduce the amount of interest in your ad. Par exemple, let’s say you’re offering one free 30-minute consultation for all new opt-ins. For your ad headline, use something like “Première 50 Sign-Ups Get a Free Consultation!” The first 50 portion creates a sense of urgency, while the word “gratuit” always catches the attention of a potential opt-in.
Étape 5: Set up an autoresponder series for all new sign-ups.
When it comes to marketing and customer relationship management, you always want to get the most bang for your buck. Don’t just collect an email address or telephone number and then call it a day. You want to build a relationship with this lead. Nurture each sign-up by taking them through a welcome series.
In this series, be sure to include the following.
- If there was an offer promised, deliver it immediately.
- Let them know what to expect, communication wise. Will you be emailing once a week? Tous les jours? If they know what to expect, they’re more likely to stay on your list.
- Offer valuable information. A welcome series can also be treated like an educational funnel. Get sign ups comfortable with the language of your industry. Par exemple, if I am promoting an info product called “How to Self Publish Your First Book in 60 Journées,” I might want to use the terms ISBN, couverture, paperback and manuscript in my welcome series. When you start familiarizing subscribers with the language of your industry, they will recognize an offer when it comes through.
Facebook Lead Ads provide a huge opportunity; as they simplify growing your list of contacts. Whether you’re collecting email addresses or phone numbers, this is definitely the way to go when looking to build a customer database. Once you collect this information, focus on nurturing your leads and segmenting according to predetermined factors.
When it comes to paid advertising in general, be sure to note the following rules.
- Keep your eyes on the ROI from day one. Even if your budget is small, you need to know how your marketing dollars are performing and what kind of return you’re getting.
- Split test different visuals, headlines, descriptions, et de plus. Cependant, when testing one version against another, only test one element at a time. This prevents data from being skewed.
- Rappeler, Facebook Lead Ads charge based on the number of impressions. Cela dit, eliminate any opportunity for unqualified views. Par exemple, if you find that women 24-32 are responding best to your ad, tighten up your target audience.
Give Facebook Lead Ads a try for your business. It makes growing your list simple and convenient for the end user.